Your personal integrity as a client, reader and user of this site is something I take very seriously, which is why I treat your personal data in accordance with current rules and regulations for data protection.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Stiernholm International AB with organizational number 556706 – 5080 on Kungsgatan 41 in Göteborg, Sweden, is responsible for the handling of your personal information and for handling that data in a legally correct manner.
Is your data safe with us?
I have taken the proper technical and organizational precautions, in accordance with industry standards, to ensure that your information is safe with us and protected from any unauthorized entities gaining access to it.
Your personally identifiable data will never be sold to, exchanged with, transfered to or shared with another company for any reason without your explicit consent, except in order to fulfill a request and/or transfer in the purpose of for instance sending products you have ordered (in which case your name, email and adress is provided to the storage system used by the storage hotel I utilize for my products).
When or how do I gain access to your personal data?
- When you subscribe to my newsletter Done! (I never sign you up without you explicitly asking me to)
- When you post a comment on the Structure Blog
- When you sign a contract with me (or rather, with my company) regarding hiring me for a talk or some other assignment
Which categories of personal data do I handle and keep?
I handle the information you provide me with, for instance your name, telephone number, email, adress and/or other information you provide or which is necessary for me to fulfill my obligations towards you.
Why do I handle your personal data?
- To fulfill any obligations or commitments I have towards you as a client
- To share tips on structure through my weekly newsletter (but only if you have opted in by yourself or explicitly asked me to sign you up)
- To show that it is you who have left a comment when you comment on my blogposts in the Structure Blog.
Will I use your data in so called third-party-services?
Yes, I use the following online services:
- Campaign Monitor — to send the newsletter via email
- Postmark — to send emails from the Contact-page here on the website to my inbox
- Google Analytics — to gain insights on how visitors use my site
- Fortnox — for managing orders
- Ongoing — for inventory management
- Paypal — for payments in the webshop
For how long will I save your personal information?
I never save your personal information for longer than necessary to fulfill the reason for obtaining them in the first place.
What rights do you have to your registered information?
In brief, the new legislation for protecting personal data basically states that you should always be informed if and how your personal data is handled, and have control over your own information and data. Here is a short description of every right:
- Right to access: If you want to know what personal information I have and store regarding yourself, you may at any time ask for a full account of this. It is naturally important that I can verify that I am giving out the information to the right person, which is why your request needs to be written, personally signed and testified, as well as contain your name and personal number.
- Right to correcting: If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant , you can at any time contact me and ask for its removal or correction.
- Right to be forgotten: You can ask for your data to be erased without unnecessary delay. In some cases I will not be able to erase your data since I need to comply with the laws and demands placed on my company by the Swedish authorities. In such cases, I will anonymize the data to the extent which it is possible. If you no longer wish to subscribe to my newsletter and wish to be removed from the list, you can unsubscribe easily by clicking the ”Unsubscribe”-link located at the bottom of every edition of the newsletter.
- Right to limited handling of data: You have the right to request the treatment of your data to be limited.
- Right to objections: You can at any time object to that the treatment of your data is not justifiable in terms of my company’s legitimate interest in the data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information you have supplied me with. The personal data should then be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this information to another person responsible for personal data without me protesting against it (but why would I?)
Who do I contact if I have questions?
You will reach me easily by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling me at +46 (0)31 — 20 69 10.