Once a week, I share tips on how to create good structure and efficient work procedures for you and your colleagues.
The tips are delivered to you via e-mail. They are also available as a podcast.
My readers say:
- "They are like a drug. Once you have begun to read, you want one every week!"
- "Excellent tips - just the right length, reasonable and easy to implement!"
Subscription is free.
Sign up for the tips
What the tips you receive look like? Here are some selected examples:
Some frequent themes
In this newsletter, I for instance write about:
- what you can do to get the time you need for the tasks you do not automatically get time for
- how you can use the apps in services like Microsoft 365 in a structured way
- what you can do to simplify how you keep track of everything you must not forget
- how you can make your workload more reasonable when “it’s just too much”
- how you can handle all your information inflows in a structured way so that you escape getting overwhelmed
… and much, much more.