A few weeks ago, I showed you my favorite kit that I bring to my talks.
And, here is another one!
This is one of the two I use most frequently, because in it, I carry things that I use during every talk.
- A remote clicker - of course
- A gorilla tripod with an iphone holder, for when I want to film myself from a distance while speaking.
- A power bank, which is a saviour in this digital day and age
- Not one, but two USB power plugs, so that I can charge my phone and my powerbank simultaneously
- A USB to lightning cable
- A USB to USB micro B cable
- A small note book that I use as a prop
- A Japanese pointer stick, so I can point at things. Yes, they are still useful, I think!
- And, the microphone that I use when recording video.
That’s it. And, I have more kits, so let me know if you want to see the other two as well!