With an excellent personal structure you will get more time at your disposal, the right things done at the right time and the ability to start every day with a clean desk free of paper piles.
In our half or full day course, you will learn:
• How to manage your tasks easily, whatever they may be.
• How to store documents so that they are easy to find when you need them.
• How to keep your desk free of paper piles without losing any important material.
• How to handle your e-mail faster and more efficiently.
• How to swiftly follow up tasks that others have undertaken (colleagues, customers et c).
• How to get the right things done at the right time.
Most often, we hold the course as a workshop internally in an organization.
Book David Stiernholm for a hands-on, inspiring and entertaining talk!
Get individual help from David Stiernholm to create and maintain good structure habits which make you more productive in your daily life.
Smart tips and practical exercises in a course that will make you more structured.
Doesn’t it take a lot of time to structure? And is all this structuring really ...
According to a Harvard Business School study, people who reflect on work that they have just done will ...
If you create a "the old desktop"-folder to clear your computer desktop, you will soon end up with ...